I created a short video in response to a question that I received via email… “Is it possible to import a due date listing on an Excel spreadsheet to Outlook and set up reminders for these due dates?”. In the video I show how to set up the Excel worksheet correctly and how to import the list of tasks into Outlook.
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types