I created a short video in response to a question that I received via email… “Is it possible to import a due date listing on an Excel spreadsheet to Outlook and set up reminders for these due dates?”. In the video I show how to set up the Excel worksheet correctly and how to import the list of tasks into Outlook.
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?