The Excel Trainer: Solving Business Problems with Technology
Welcome to The Excel Trainer
I’m Mike Thomas. I’m based in Manchester in the UK and have over 30 years experience designing and delivering training courses.
I’ve been working with Excel since the early 90’s as a User, a Developer and a Trainer.
Through my training courses, videos, written tutorials and application development skills, I hope that I can help to make a difference to you and your business.
For details of the services that I offer, please continue reading…
My live training sessions are delivered “virtually” and typically last 60 or 90 minutes. I mainly deliver these via 3rd party organisations. Below is a selection (not exhaustive) of my current titles:
- Excel – Formulas and Functions 101
- Excel – Logic Theory and If Functions
- Excel – Mastering Lookup Functions
- Excel – Managing List-Based Data: Sort, Filter and More
- Excel – Pivot Tables – Getting Started
- Excel – Pivot Tables – Beyond The Basics
- Excel – Power Pivot – Take Your Pivot Tables to The Next Level
- Excel – Power Query – Getting Started
- Excel – Power Query – Beyond The Basics
- Excel – Creating Reports and Dashboards
- Excel – Effective Data Visualization
- Excel – Automating Repetitive Tasks and Processes with Macros
- Excel – Automation Beyond the Macro Recorder – VBA 101
- Power BI – Getting Started
- Power BI – Preparing Your Data
- Power BI – Calculations and Measures
- Improving Productivity with The Office 365 Suite
- Outlook – Calendar and Tasks – Get More Done in Less Time
- Outlook – Master Your Mailbox – Inbox Hero Inbox Zero
Do you need a custom spreadsheet or an Excel-based application but don’t have the skills, time or desire to do it yourself? Please get in touch for a no-commitment chat.