Webinar: Excel – How to Become a Power User
Search the web for the phrase “Power Users” and you’ll probably find that it’s defined as someone who has an intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of an application. That’s what this training is about…showing you some “wow moments” and at the same time taking your knowledge of Excel to the next level and helping you to become more productive.
Why you should attend
As a basic-level user of Excel you’d love to reduce the number of “hair-tearing-out” moments. You’d love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You’d love to be seen as an “Excel Hero” in your organisation. As an added bonus, because Excel is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent Excel skills means you’ll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
- Data entry shortcuts including Transpose, AutoFill and Flash Fill
- Taking Find and Replace to the next level
- Automating cell formatting with Conditional Formatting
- Creating and managing dynamic ranges
- Pivot Table Power Tips
- Using data across worksheets
- Using protection to “bullet-proof” your spreadsheets
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions
Who should attend / Level
This session is aimed at Excel users who have introductory-level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
The training will be delivered using Excel 2016 for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of Excel on both Windows and Mac.