Excel’s Camera Tool allows you to capture an image of one worksheet and display it in another worksheet. If you’re wondering why you’d ever want to do that, check out this short tutorial where I explain how the Camera Tool can be used in the creation of an Excel-based Dashboard to create an interactive, dynamically-updating image.
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types