Excel’s Camera Tool allows you to capture an image of one worksheet and display it in another worksheet. If you’re wondering why you’d ever want to do that, check out this short tutorial where I explain how the Camera Tool can be used in the creation of an Excel-based Dashboard to create an interactive, dynamically-updating image.
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?