The SUMIF function is used to add up the figures in a range of cells but only for those cells that match a criteria. In this example I show you how to use the SUMIF function to calculate how much the employees will contribute towards the office Christmas party.
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types