The COUNTIF function is used to count the number of cells that contain a given value. The COUNTBLANK function counts the number of blank cells in a range. In this video I demonstrate how to use both functions in a spreadsheet that is used to organise a party
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?