This is the second part of a 4-part series about counting in Excel. This short tutorial demonstrates how to automate counting the number of rows in a Table.
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online