One of the training courses that I deliver is how to create a dashboard in Excel and the first thing I do is to define what a dashboard is. This is actually more difficult than it sounds because there’s actually no single definition of a dashboard. In this short video I explain what an Excel-based dashboard means to me.
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online