Until now Excel users have only been able to store text, numbers, dates and formulas in cells. Well now, Microsoft have added 2 new data types – Geography and Stocks – and this is just the beginning! As more and more data types are added, they will fundamentally change what’s possible with Excel. Watch the video to find out more…
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?