In this video you’ll learn how to calculate the difference between values in a Pivot Table. For example, you have a list of sales figures and a Pivot Table that summarises by month. What was the difference (in numerical and percentage terms) between January and February, February and March, etc?
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?