Quick Analysis is a new feature in Excel 2013. Excel will automatically analyze your data and offer different ways to present it.
- Build an Infographic-Style Bar Chart in Excel
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook