In this video, a 10 minute clip taken from a webinar that I delivered in 2012, I build a spreadsheet that can be used by anyone planning a wedding. The video covers absolute cell references, SUMIF, COUNTIF and conditional formatting. I used Excel 2011 for Mac but everything works equally well in all Windows versions too.
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?