In this video, a 10 minute clip taken from a webinar that I delivered in 2012, I build a spreadsheet that can be used by anyone planning a wedding. The video covers absolute cell references, SUMIF, COUNTIF and conditional formatting. I used Excel 2011 for Mac but everything works equally well in all Windows versions too.
- Build an Infographic-Style Bar Chart in Excel
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook