In this video I explain one of the short-comings of the VLOOKUP function and how to get around the problem using the MATCH function. The example I use is creating a school timetable however the content of the video is relevant to every Excel user.
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?