In this video I explain one of the short-comings of the VLOOKUP function and how to get around the problem using the MATCH function. The example I use is creating a school timetable however the content of the video is relevant to every Excel user.
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online