You can tap the CTRL key to select non-contiguous cells in the CloudOn spreadsheet, just like you can in Excel. However, if you want to create a chart from the selected cells it’s not so simple. This short video show you the work-around.
- LAMBDA – A Beginner’s Guide
- Remove Protection When Password is Unknown
- 5 Reasons Why XLOOKUP Beats VLOOKUP
- July 2021: Visual Updates to Excel
- Power Pivot and The Excel Data Model
- Storing List Based Data in Worksheet Cells: Pros v Cons
- Do You Want Early Access to Excel Updates?
- Why You Should NOT Buy Excel 2019
- Excel – Import a List of Tasks into Outlook
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types