How to Create High Impact Excel ReportsPart of the "Business Intelligence with Excel" Series
No matter what business you are in, a report is a critical tool in your communication armoury. As with any communication tool, presentation is everything. Get it right and it offers the reader (typically a CEO, shareholder or Project Manager) a valuable insight into the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) upon which a business or project is measured. Get it wrong and you’ll end up with something that nobody understands and nobody wants to read.
In this training session you’ll learn not only how to turn raw data into meaningful information but also how to present that data in a visually attractive way.
Why you should attend
Excel reporting skills are in high demand! This webinar will provide you with a solid foundation that you can use to build your own reports.
- Using Pivot Tables to create summary reports
- Making a Pivot Table visually appealing – fonts, number formatting, layout etc
- Using formulas and functions in a report: LOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH and more
- Visual communication in Excel using charts and infographics
- Bring your reports to life using the free “Power View for Excel” addin
- Creating 3-D geographic reports using the free “Power Map for Excel” add-in
Who should attend / Level
This webinar is for any user of Excel who wants to learn how to create visually impactful Excel reports. You should have an intermediate level of Excel knowledge.
The training will be delivered using Excel 2016 for Windows. However, much of the functionality is available in Excel 2013 and 2010 as well.