A Map Chart (new in the November 2016 release of Excel 2016 for Office 365 subscribers) allows you to quickly and easily display geographic data as a map. This short video tutorial shows you how.
- Excel – NEW in March 2018: Geography and Stock Data Types
- Excel – Create a Pivot Table Using Excel Online
- INDEX & MATCH v VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP
- Excel Slicers – 2 Pivot Tables Based on Different Data Sources
- Excel 2010 – Create a Combo Chart
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Excel – What is a Dashboard?
- Excel 2016 – Create a Map Chart
- Rounding Time to the Nearest 15 Minutes
- Calculate Date Difference with Custom Weekends